11 October 2010

HM The King's Guard to lose some status

Views and News from Norway published the article King's Guards to lose some status on Thursday 7 October. Unfortunately (at least for the time being) I don't get enough time in the evenings to update my blog, so I have found that a good solution is to write shorter blog articles - or just references to news articles - during my (unpaid) lunch breaks instead. I would have loved to add some personal comments about the Views and News of Norway article and the current status of the Norwegian Defence, but that will have to be put on hold until later.

Anyway, I would like to point out that the time stated in any blog article at Blogspot is not the time when the blog article is actually published (i.e. available to the public), but the time when the first draft of the (unpublished) article is stored. For instance, my article written last Thursday, Luxembourg: Grand Duke Henri's 10th anniversary, was not published at 11.34, but much closer to noon that day. This also means that if I write a longer ("in-depth") blog article one evening, the actual time of publishing could be 1-2 hours later than the stated time. Not sure why Blogspot (Google) has chosen this solution, but thought it would be useful to mention it.

Updated on Tuesday 19 October 2010 at 17.30 (minor mistake corrected).

Blogglisten

No comments:

Post a Comment